Try this for a new twist on punch. Pineapple and orange juices mixed with a hint of peppermint make a zingy beverage that’s delicious with cake and other party foods. —Gay Nell Nicholas, Henderson, Texas
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
Makes20 servings (3/4 cup each)
- ICE CUBES:
- Lemon-lime soda
- Maraschino cherries, well drained
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Fill two ice cube trays with lemon-lime soda; place a cherry in each compartment. Freeze until solid. Just before serving, combine punch ingredients in a punch bowl. Add ice cubes.
Originally published as Surprise Punch in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.