VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 5 whole crackers)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 12 chocolate-covered peppermint patties, divided
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheeses until smooth; beat in milk and extract. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Coarsely chop eight peppermint patties; toss with flour. Stir into batter. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325° for 32-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut remaining peppermint patties into quarters; arrange on top of cheesecake. Remove sides of pan before cutting. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Peppermint Patty Cheesecake in Light & Tasty December/January 2008, p49
Reviews forPeppermint Patty Cheesecake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2009
"This is absolutely delicious!!!"