- 3 pounds confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 3 pounds milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, beat confectioners' sugar, milk, butter and extract until smooth. Shape into 1/2-in. balls and flatten into patties. Freeze 30 minutes.
- 2. In a microwave, melt half of candy coating at a time; dip patties into chocolate. Let excess drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets until set. Store in airtight containers.
2 each: 186 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 18mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Nov 19, 2014
This was so dry it would not mix. I added 3 oz. of cream cheese and it worked out much better. I also added 5 tsp. of peppermint extract because when you dip them in chocolate, it loses some of the flavor. With those changes, I have made these the past 2 years and everyone loves them.