VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 quart peppermint ice cream, softened
- 4 cups eggnog, chilled
- 1 cup rum or 2 teaspoons rum extract, optional
- 2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- Miniature candy canes, optional
- Set aside a few scoops of ice cream to use as a garnish. Place the remaining ice cream in a large punch bowl; stir in the eggnog and rum or extract if desired. Add carbonated water. Top with reserved ice cream scoops. Serve with candy canes if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 9 cups.
Originally published as Peppermint Eggnog Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p181
Reviews forPeppermint Eggnog Punch
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 16, 2013
"I made this punch with Strawberry Ice cream instead and put fresh frozen strawberry's on top. My family really thought it was great.RuthanneSpringfield, Or."