- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 sole fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Place fillets over mushrooms. Sprinkle with paprika, lemon pepper and cayenne.
- 2. Cook, covered, over medium heat 5-10 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Sprinkle with tomato and green onions.
1 serving: 174 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 166mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Jul 2, 2019Thanks! It's very helpful. I stress on the point that when on a new diet, a daily plan is very important Without it it’s too easy to fall for peer pressure, to be unprepared and to make bad decisions. I was one among those people who had knowledge about what to eat and what not to, but didn't have a daily plan to carry me through that critical first month until I came across something called as 28-Day Keto challenge. It's more than a plan, a challenge which guided me every step of my way. Their guidance helped me a lot and now I feel a sense of accomplishment. I notice my skin and hair improve and even can sleep better now. I lost a lot of weight too and I now have that energy which I haven't felt in years. I very strongly recommend you this. Visit https://bit.ly/2X8zIgv
May 26, 2018
Not my favorite fish recipe. The fish was a little bland but everyone liked the mushrooms that went with it.
Oct 18, 2009
Great recipe. Made it for my brother and family visiting - thought I was becoming a chef. I made it with tilapia fish instead of sole. Very easy to make - doesn't take long. Ken G. Amarillo Texas