Peppered Ribeye Roast Recipe
Roast recipes are a fuss-free entree to serve when entertaining. After marinating the meat overnight, simply pop in the oven and bake for a couple of hours. It turns out terrific every time.
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 beef ribeye roasts (5 to 6 pounds each)
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 1-1/2 cups cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1. Combine the pepper and cardamom; rub over roasts. In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, tomato paste, garlic powder and paprika. Pour half into each of two large resealable plastic bags; place each roast in one of the bags. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place each roast in a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 24-30 servings.
Reviews for Peppered Ribeye Roast
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC