- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 inches thick)
- Combine the first five ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add pork and turn to coat. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 12-16 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forPeppered Pork Chops
"This has become my favorite pork chop recipe. It is also just as good cooked in an electric skillet. It may even be better."
"Excellent. I served this recipe for my daughter and her boyfriend on Palm Sunday."