Peppered Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 inches thick)
- Combine the first five ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add pork and turn to coat. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 12-16 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Jul 4, 2010
This has become my favorite pork chop recipe. It is also just as good cooked in an electric skillet. It may even be better.
Apr 5, 2009
Excellent. I served this recipe for my daughter and her boyfriend on Palm Sunday.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.