Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 2 to 4 medium jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Stir in corn and jalapenos. Transfer to an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 197 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 376mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 27, 2015
Really good and so quick to make!
Mar 27, 2011
This has a thick, creamy texture with a kick! This would go great with any southwest meal or any main dish that is a little on the bland side. My cooking time usually runs closer to 30 minutes. Nice alternative to regular corn - thanks!