- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 2 to 4 medium jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced*
- In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Stir in corn and jalapenos. Pour into an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forPeppered Corn
"Really good and so quick to make!"
"This has a thick, creamy texture with a kick! This would go great with any southwest meal or any main dish that is a little on the bland side. My cooking time usually runs closer to 30 minutes. Nice alternative to regular corn - thanks!"