Pepper Shooters Recipe
Pop one of these savory peppers into your mouth for a tantalizing array of flavors. It's like an antipasto platter all in one bite.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen,
- 24 pickled sweet cherry peppers
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, finely chopped
- 2-3/4 ounces thinly sliced hard salami, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, salami and pesto; spoon into peppers. Drizzle with oil. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 appetizer: 55 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 313mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Pepper Shooters
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC