Pop one of these savory peppers into your mouth for a tantalizing array of flavors. It's like an antipasto platter all in one bite.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen,
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 24 pickled sweet cherry peppers
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, finely chopped
- 2-3/4 ounces thinly sliced hard salami, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, salami and pesto; spoon into peppers. Drizzle with oil. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 55 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 313mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Pepper Shooters in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.