Fresh flavor with a flair describes this quick and easy salad. Colorful peppers lightly coated with a delectable dressing make the perfect side dish to perk up any meal.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash garlic powder, optional
- In a bowl, toss peppers and mushrooms. Combine all remaining ingredients and toss with vegetables. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 82 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Pepper Salad in Country Woman March/April 1992
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.