Pepper Salad Dressing
This dressing is a zippy salad topper that's creamy and rich. It's so simple to mix up a big batch of this hearty dressing. I give bottles as gifts.—Sue Braunschweig, Delafield, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 2 gallons
- 6 quarts mayonnaise
- 2 quarts half-and-half cream
- 3/4 cup coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons white pepper
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Transfer to jars or bottles; refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 161 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Pepper Salad Dressing in Taste of Home April/May 1999
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.