Fresh flavor with a flair describes this quick and easy salad. Colorful peppers lightly coated with a delectable dressing make the perfect side dish to perk up any meal.
Recommended: Top 10 Pasta Salad Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash garlic powder, optional
- In a bowl, toss peppers and mushrooms. Combine all remaining ingredients and toss with vegetables. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Pepper Salad in Country Woman March/April 1992, p37