Pepper Pork Fajitas
Four varieties of bell pepper make this a tasty, bright dish that’ll fill you up but won’t weigh you down. Lise Thomson — Magrath, Alberta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 each medium green, sweet yellow, red and orange pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Place cornstarch in a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, cook the pork, peppers and onion in oil over medium heat until pork is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Stir in salsa; heat through.
- Place about 3/4 cup filling down the center of each tortilla; top with shredded cheese and sour cream. Fold in sides of tortillas.