- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine the peas, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil and Italian seasoning. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forPepper Pea Salad
"This salad needed more zip so I added a generous 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper. This recipe is a nice alternate way to get your greens. Will make again."
"Bland. quick to prepare, but there are better recipes out there."