Pepper Parmesan Beans Recipe
- 1 large sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the peppers, onion and garlic in oil until the vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes. Add the beans, basil and salt; toss to coat. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 7-8 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Stir in cheese; serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 107 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 357mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Pepper Parmesan Beans
"This is my favorite green bean recipe. Have made it many times and people love it."
"I made this recipe as directed. Very tasty. Will make again."