Pepper Jack Pepperoni Rolls
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (48 ounces) frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed
- 1/2 pound pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces pepperoni, finely chopped
- Flatten rolls into 3-1/2-in. circles. Top each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese and 1 rounded teaspoon of pepperoni. Bring up edges and pinch to seal. Place seam side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 143 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Jan 1, 2013
These are delicious. I served them on the side with spaghetti.
Dec 31, 2008
This are the easy things to make and come out great! They bake up to be the size of a small baseball..and smell great when they are cooking up! I was worried about the roll not being cooked all the way and they were nice and golden brown in 18 mins!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.