Need a speedy after-school snack or movie-night appetizer? Try these kid-friendly, three-ingredient pizza rolls. “They’re delicious and a snap to assemble,” raves Judy Pinnow of Akron, Ohio.
Recommended: Handheld Recipes for Busy People On-The-Go
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (48 ounces) frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed
- 1/2 pound pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces pepperoni, finely chopped
- Flatten rolls into 3-1/2-in. circles. Top each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese and 1 rounded teaspoon of pepperoni. Bring up edges and pinch to seal. Place seam side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Pepper Jack Pepperoni Rolls in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p13
Reviews forPepper Jack Pepperoni Rolls
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2013
"These are delicious. I served them on the side with spaghetti."