Friends tell me they can't wait to dip into this zesty dressing. I present it, tied with a plaid ribbon, in recycled glass condiment bottles that I label with my name, the recipe's title and storage instructions.
Total TimePrep: 10 min.
- 1 quart Miracle Whip
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 3 tablespoons coarsely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine Miracle Whip and cream; beat until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into salad dressing bottles or pint jars. Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts2 teaspoon: 148 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Pepper Salad Dressing in Country Woman Christmas 2000
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.