Friends tell me they can't wait to dip into this zesty dressing. I present it, tied with a plaid ribbon, in recycled glass condiment bottles that I label with my name, the recipe's title and storage instructions.
Recommended: 62 Christmas Potluck Sides for 12 or More
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 quart Miracle Whip
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 3 tablespoons coarsely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine Miracle Whip and cream; beat until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into salad dressing bottles or pint jars. Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Pepper Salad Dressing in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2000, p47