In this side dish, a refreshing vegetable medley is coated with a simple dressing, then presented in crisp pepper halves.—Julia Trachsel, Victoria, British Columbia
Recommended: 40 Lettuce Recipes You Can Get Excited About
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 green onions, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 large green peppers
- In a bowl, combine the celery, tomatoes and onions. Combine oil and vinegar; drizzle over vegetables.
- With a sharp knife, cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Cut a thin slice from bottom of pepper halves. Fill with vegetable mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pepper Cup Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p7
Reviews forPepper Cup Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 19, 2009
"Crunchy, tangy, pretty and yummy!!"