Pepper Artichoke Stromboli
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + standing
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 2 slices turkey salami, cut in half
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Unroll pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface; roll into a 12x8-in. rectangle. Layer the cheese, artichokes, red peppers and salami lengthwise down the center. Fold one long side of dough over filling. Fold other long side over the top; pinch seams and ends to seal.
- Place seam side down on a greased foil-lined baking sheet. Brush with egg white. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until browned. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 7, 2015
I love making Stromboli, artichokes are a nice addition. I purchase pizza dough from the pizza dept of my favorite grocery store or pizzeria for great flavor. Fillings are endless! We dip in marinara.
Jun 1, 2013
I made this using a whole wheat refrigerated crust and regular salami (what I could find), and my husband and sons all said "Delicious!". They are a pretty picky crowd, so I was excited they liked this as much as I did. And it was easy to put together! I also made a dipping sauce by mixing 8 oz. tomato sauce and 6 oz. tomato paste with 1 tsp sauteed minced garlic, 2 tsp basil, 1 1/2 tsp oregano, and a pinch of sugar (stir over low heat while stromboli bakes). Really delightful. Thanks for the recipe!
Mar 19, 2011
Very good and easy