After tasting a similar dish at the grocery store, my husband figured out how to make this awesome cod topped with salsa and peppers. —Robyn Gallagher, Yorktown, Virginia
Recommended: Easy Fish Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cod or haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/3 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brush both sides of fillets with oil; place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour orange juice over fish; top with salsa and peppers.
- Bake, covered, 17-20 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pepper and Salsa Cod in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p228