Pecan Toffee Fudge
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup English toffee bits
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Beat in the melted chocolate, extract and salt until smooth. Stir in pecans and toffee bits.
- Spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 49 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 18, 2018
Kind of hard to mix the cream cheese & powdered sugar with my hand mixer. It would work better with a stand mixer. I went ahead & added the almond extract to add some wetness to help hold it together. Then I added the chocolate & itg came together ok.It is delicious! Also I only had a 4 ounce bar of chocolate & it worked just fine.Definitely a keeper.
Sep 24, 2017
This was a quick fudge recipe that we really enjoyed. I did find that my fudge crumbled a bit after it had hardened up in the refrigerator. We still ate the crumbs!!
Dec 31, 2016
Creamy and decadent!! A fudge WITHOUT marshmallow cream, which I don't always have on hand. I love it!
Dec 1, 2015
quick, easy & delicious!
Nov 14, 2014
wow, i was looking for a fudge variation & this is perfect, subtle flavor additions but still creamy, with a nice surprise of the toffee bits....
Feb 26, 2014
This was fantastic! Everyone loved it. A big hit at a recent work potluck.
Dec 20, 2011
Easy and tasty
Dec 8, 2011
I made it just as recipe said.... It sounded so good! I was a little disappointed though, the almond was a lil overwhelming. I will def try again but I will leave almond out & add more toffee
Jul 5, 2011
This is the best and easiest fudge I have ever made. We can't keep are hands out of it, it is soooooooooo yummy. Very addicting!
Dec 27, 2010
One of the worst recipes I have ever tried. Tasted nasty. I would rather spend hours making fudge than this. I even bought heath candy. Waste of time and money. Can't believe this recipe made it to a national magazine. I love Taste of Home, but this was very bad.