Pecan Sweet Roll Rings
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into eight rectangles; seal perforations. Brush with 2 tablespoons butter. In a small bowl, combine the pecans, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon over each rectangle; gently press into dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting at a long side. Pinch seams to seal. Twist two or three times.
- Cut six shallow diagonal slits in each roll. Shape each into a ring; pinch ends together. Place on a greased baking sheet; brush with remaining butter.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and syrup until smooth; drizzle over the warm rolls.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 281 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 281mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 2, 2015
My whole family loves these. I have been making them every Easter for years. No substitutions needed. I use kitchen scissors to cut the slits in the rolls after I've already formed the rings and put them onto the cookie sheet. That way I don't lose any sugar/pecan filling.