Pecan Sticky Buns
This quick and easy way to make sticky buns starts with frozen bread dough. These are always a hit when I serve them for brunch.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 25 min.
- 6 frozen bread dough rolls
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Thaw rolls for 10 minutes or until each roll can be cut into 3 pieces. In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add the sugar, pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon; simmer for 1 minute. Add rolls and stir to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 6-cup fluted tube pan. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving plate.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 420 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 416mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Sticky Buns in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.