Pecan Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Broil pork chops 4-5 in. from the heat for 4 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt and mustard. Stir in the butter and vinegar until smooth.
- Turn chops over and broil for 2 minutes. Spoon about 2 teaspoons sugar mixture over top of each chop. Broil 2-3 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°. Top each chop with 1 teaspoon pecans. Broil 1 minute more or until pecans are toasted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 229 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein.
Jan 25, 2016
Delicious! Very easy to prepare. I heard the comment, "Let's have these again."
Nov 24, 2014
I made them in the skillet vs broiling them. I browned both sides then added the mixture and let them simmer in it for a bit. I used thick cut pork chops. My husband loved it!! It's a keeper for sure!
May 13, 2012
All the glaze seemed to slide off and the pork chops didn't have much flavor. My husband liked them, though.
Jun 26, 2010
This is one of the easiest and best recipes I've found thus far.It's quick, easy, HEALTHY (low in calories despite sugar and low in salt). I fixed with squash and zuchini side...really great.
Oct 8, 2009
Very easy to make, and was very tastefull also. Wild rice and a vegetable medley complimented the pork chops. Will definetely make againt
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.