- 8 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Broil pork chops 4-5 in. from the heat for 4 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt and mustard. Stir in the butter and vinegar until smooth.
- Turn chops over and broil for 2 minutes. Spoon about 2 teaspoons sugar mixture over top of each chop. Broil 2-3 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°. Top each chop with 1 teaspoon pecans. Broil 1 minute more or until pecans are toasted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPecan Pork Chops
"Delicious! Very easy to prepare. I heard the comment, "Let's have these again.""
"I made them in the skillet vs broiling them. I browned both sides then added the mixture and let them simmer in it for a bit. I used thick cut pork chops. My husband loved it!! It's a keeper for sure!"
"All the glaze seemed to slide off and the pork chops didn't have much flavor. My husband liked them, though."