Susan Barlow of Hayden, Indiana likes to whip up this creamy dessert for picnics and family gatherings. Pineapple, cream cheese, marshmallows and pecans make it an ideal no-bake alternative when you're short on time.
Recommended: Our Best Fudge Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup juice. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, sugar and reserved juice. Stir in pineapple, marshmallows and pecans. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pecan Pineapple Fluff in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p11