Pecan-Peach Ice Cream Cake
This is wonderful dessert for the winter months. The taste of summertime peach is always welcome during the long winter.—Teri Rasey, Cadillac, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 2-1/4 cups crushed pecan shortbread cookies, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed and cubed
- 1 carton (1-1/2 quarts) peach or vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup peach preserves
- In a small bowl, combine 2 cups cookie crumbs, 1/2 cup pecans and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- Top with half of the cake cubes, ice cream and preserves. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs and pecans. Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting.