- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients until blended.
- Place salmon in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Pour sauce over salmon; sprinkle with pecans. Bake, uncovered, 15-18 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPecan-Orange Salmon
"Excellent! DH and I both enjoyed it. Since I have a horror of fishy fish I cut the baking time to 10 minutes and it was perfect. This will become a go-to recipe for us."
"DH isn't a fish lover, but the cook thought it was tasty and non-fishy."
"I love the orange zest taste on the salmon! easy to prep!"