Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine milk, eggs and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until blended. Fold in pecans. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased cast-iron skillet or griddle over medium-high heat; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 402 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 107mg cholesterol, 389mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein.
Sep 10, 2015
These are my 'go to' pancakes for serving at our B&B. Adding fresh blueberries makes them even better!
Aug 1, 2012
Jan 8, 2012
If they weren't on the healthy side, these would not be worth eating. My family did not like these. I will not make these again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.