- 1-1/2 cups cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place cornflakes, parsley and garlic powder in a blender; cover and pulse until finely ground. Transfer to a shallow bowl; stir in bread crumbs and pecans. Place milk in another shallow bowl. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; dip in milk, then roll in crumb mixture to coat.
- Place on a greased baking sheet; spritz chicken with cooking spray. Bake 12-16 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once halfway through cooking. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPecan-Crusted Chicken Nuggets
"A hit with my family! Great with BBQ sauce and ranch dressing."
"Grandkids loved these little nuggets. I love them because they are baked, not fried. They were super dipped in BBQ, marinara, or honey mustard sauces. Will, make again."
"Outstanding! easy and fast to make. Great with BBQ sauce."
"very tasty and not fried! I had double the amount of chicken tenders so I doubled the breading ingredients. No need, the original recipe makes plenty. Very tender and will make again!"