- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Place sweet potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl combine the brown sugar, coconut, pecans, vanilla, salt and cinnamon; sprinkle over sweet potatoes. Drizzle with butter.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until potatoes are tender, sprinkling with marshmallows during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPecan-Coconut Sweet Potatoes
"These sweets were delicious and not only easy, but it freed-up my oven for turkey and other dishes that had to be warmed-up(I tried this recipe for Thanksgiving). I will definately put sweet potatoes in my crock-pot from now on!I used 7 qt crock, 5 lbs potatoes, & increased all ingredients appropriately. the only other ingredient I added was 3 tbsp O.J. and eliminated white sugar.Thanks for sharing this fantastic recipe!"