Pecan Chocolate Candies
Here’s a smooth, chocolaty, no-bake treat from our Test Kitchen that you can have ready in no time at all with just a handful of ingredients! And the chopped pecans add a delightful healthy crunch.
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 75 wafers)
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring milk and sugar to a boil; remove from the heat. Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla until smooth. Add vanilla wafers and 1/3 cup pecans; stir until well combined. Transfer to a bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- Shape into 3/4-in. balls. Roll in remaining pecans to coat. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 108 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.