Pecan Chip Tube Cake Recipe
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients. beat on low speed for 2 minutes or until combined. Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Combine pecans and chocolate chips; sprinkle half over batter. Top with marshmallows and remaining batter; sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; invert cake to remove from pan and immediately invert again onto a serving plate. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 438 calories, 29g fat (7g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Pecan Chip Tube Cake
"Great easy recipe! Everyone enjoyed it and asked for seconds! It is a keeper!"
"Yummy. Made it per the recipe and it came out amazing. I took it to an Easter picnic and it was a hit!"