Pecan Chip Tube Cake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 55 min. + cooling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Combine pecans and chocolate chips; sprinkle half over batter. Top with marshmallows and remaining batter; sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; invert cake onto a serving plate.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 438 calories, 29g fat (7g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Aug 9, 2013
Great easy recipe! Everyone enjoyed it and asked for seconds! It is a keeper!
Apr 3, 2012
Yummy. Made it per the recipe and it came out amazing. I took it to an Easter picnic and it was a hit!
Jan 23, 2009
This is an easy-to-make, delicious, moist cake. My family loved it. I'll be making it again.
Jan 6, 2008
I love this recipe, have made it several times. It tastes like a chocolate chip cookie, can't eat pecans so I omit them, but still so delicious. Getting ready to make it again right now.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.