- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- MAPLE-DIJON SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the pecans, bread crumbs, thyme, paprika and salt. Place Dijon mustard in another shallow bowl. Coat chicken with mustard, then roll in pecan mixture.
- 2. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear. In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; serve with chicken.
1 each: 207 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 767mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Jun 27, 2019What a wonderful and really easy recipe! Really delicious flavours that you would not expect just by reading the ingredients. Used the leftovers in wraps. Definitely a recipe that will become a favourite.
Apr 5, 2016
WOW!! I am not a big pan of peanuts or pecans, but this was perfect! I did not make the sauce and it was just fine without it.
Dec 31, 1969
Really great tasting chicken! There wasn't enough sauce, would recommend doubling it - what a surprisingly great tasting sauce! Who would think mustard & maple syrup? I had some chicken left over, it was great cold, cut up on salad
Jan 20, 2011
When I made the dipping sauce I didn't think I liked it, but it really complimented the flavor or the chicken. I used a little more Dijon mustard in the sauce and I pounded the chicken. I also drizzled the sauce over rice.