- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each), partially flattened
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, pecans, sesame seeds, paprika, pepper and salt. Dip chicken in milk, then coat in flour mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil on both sides. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPecan and Sesame Seed-Crusted Chicken
"This is my son's favorite chicken!"
"My husband and I loved this. Did not have sesame seeds but it had great flavor and was very moist. Definitely make again."
"Made this using chicken breasts that i had cut into several small pieces about 6 or 8 in total a bit easier for my little one to eat. Used smoked paprika instead of regular, used buttermilk instead of regular milk, and had to make the unfortunate substitution of walnuts for pecans. I love pecans and couldn't believe I bought the wrong nut. Nevertheless, it turned out great! I will try it again soon with pecans! :D Crunchy on the outside, moist on the inside... Perfect!"
"My family adored this recipe. Just don't overcook, and it will be super moist and juicy!!"
"This is an amazing dish. I have nothing to say against it. It was so tasty it's hard to believe. I felt like it's something I would have been delighted to receive at a restaurant!M."