VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, cooked
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute the mushrooms and onions in butter for 3-5 minutes. Add marjoram, salt if desired, pepper and nutmeg; mix well. Add peas and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peas with Mushrooms in Taste of Home October/November 1995, p11
Reviews forPeas with Mushrooms
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2010
"My husband could eat these peas three or four times every week. I have made this recipe so many times I have it memorized. It really is good."