Pear Sundaes Recipe
This recipe is perfect for an uncommon dessert that's fresh and fast. These sweet caramel pears overs ice cream are easy, special and delicious. For a different flavor, substitute canned peaches.—Len Harkness, Pacifica, California
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (29 ounces) pear halves
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and cinnamon. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until butter is melted. Drain pears, reserving 1/2 cup juice (discard remaining juice or save for another use). Add pears and reserved juice to saucepan; cook for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm over ice cream. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 261 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 94mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 2g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Pear Sundaes
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC