VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium pear, cut into wedges
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, thyme, salt and pepper. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chops in oil and butter over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat juices run clear. Remove to a serving plate and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute pear until tender. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pear Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p24
Reviews forPear Pork Chops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review