Pear Pistachio Pita
This recipe makes a fun and deliciously different appetizer of snack! Pears and pistachio nuts are a surprising and satisfying combination. -- Stephanie Marchese
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 4 whole pita breads (6 inches each)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 medium pears, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- In a bowl, combine the oil and garlic; brush on top of each pita. Arrange oil side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese, pears and pistachios.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until pears are tender. Cut into wedges.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.