Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) sliced pears, well drained
- 1-1/4 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (about 7 whole crackers)
- Combine yogurt and sugar. Place three to four pear slices in each of four parfait glasses; top each with 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs and 3 tablespoons yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 245 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 28, 2014
i used fresh pears and this was very tasty. so many possibilities.
Apr 25, 2013
I used regular graham crackers & fresh pears & drizzled some melted dark chocolate over the parfait. Very easy & nice after dinner treat that isn't heavy & tastes good. Thanks for recipe.
Jun 21, 2011
Yes it goes without saying that graham crackers layered in between moist yogurt would make it soggy after awhile. We made this right after dinner as it only takes minutes to put together! Everyone enjoyed it!
Mar 25, 2010
If you let it sit for any amount of time the graham crackers start to get soft. I did not care for it.