- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 medium pears, sliced
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide spring mix among six plates. Top with turkey, pears, avocado, pomegranate seeds and onion.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients; drizzle over salads. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPear Harvest Salad
"This might now be my favorite salad. I personally would omit pomegranate seeds next time. They are expensive, and I didn't feel like they contributed enough flavor to the salad to justify them being there. The red onions bring enough red color. Otherwise, I wouldn't change a thing. You can easily omit the meet to serve as a side salad, or keep it for a simple and tasty dinner."
"I made this for Christmas for the family of my husband, and everyone tasted it... and said it was delicious and they ate more than one time... mmmhh I put all ingredients !! -I put normal apple vinegar and cider wine also"
"I also omitted the turkey, advocado, replaced blue cheese with feta cheese, it was excellent"
"Kids loved it too!"