Pear Ginger Mojito
A pear, flavored vodka, ginger beer and cinnamon syrup turn a traditional mojito into a seasonal refresher for fall and winter. Add a lime slice to each glass for a festive garnish. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 4 lime wedges
- 1 cup ginger beer, chilled
- 4 ounces pear-flavored vodka
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon flavoring syrup or 2 dashes ground allspice
- 2 dashes bitters
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Lime slices, optional
- In each of two cocktail glasses, muddle half of the pear slices with 2 teaspoons maple syrup. Squeeze one lime wedge into each glass, reserving two wedges for garnish. Divide remaining ingredients between both glasses; stir. Garnish with lime slices if desired.
Originally published as Pear Ginger Mojito in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.