"I find it's challenging to make dessert for just the two of us-because we don't want lots of leftovers," shares Lee Bremson of Kansas City, Missouri. "But this dish works well. I usually serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top."
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 small pear, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- Divide the fruit between two 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pear Blueberry Crisps in Cooking for 2 Winter 2005, p53
Reviews forPear Blueberry Crisps
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 25, 2015
"Delicious! I topped this with whip cream, and we enjoyed this recipe for two."
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2014
"YUM! And I love the "cooking for two" portions."