- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a large bow, combine the first seven ingredients. Set aside 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add pork and turn to coat. Seal or cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard the marinade. On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternate pork and green peppers. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 6 minutes, turning once.
- Baste with reserved marinade. Grill 8-10 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear, turning and basting frequently. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPeanutty Pork Kabobs
"We loved this!! At the last minute, before we were going to skewer them, we realized that we were out of charcoal! So instead of kabobs, we cooked the pork up in the frying pan, removed it from the pan, and added the peppers and some onions. Stir fried those in the marinade we reserved for basting, threw the pork in, and ta-da......perfect stir fry. We served it with TOH Seasoned Couscous, wonderful together!!!"
"One of my family favorites"
"If your grill has four burners, turn all of them on. When heated, turn the two middle burners off, leaving the outside burners on high. Grill the kabobs over the middle burners to allow meat to be tender."
"This was wonderful."